Nevada Consumer Protection Lawyer Protects Your Rights
Experienced attorney represents consumers in the Las Vegas area harmed by products and services
Whether you have been victimized by fraudulent charges, violation of personal privacy rights, or an unsafe product, Ireland Law Group, LLC. can help right the wrongs done to you. When businesses in the Las Vegas area and throughout Clark, Douglas and Washoe Counties fail to abide by contracts, warranties and other provisions for their products or services, I seek monetary damages to fully account for the harm you've suffered. I offer personal attention and knowledgeable advocacy in representing your claim based on the facts of your case and your rights under Nevada state and federal laws that protect consumers.
Knowledgeable Nevada advocate upholds your rights under the law
At Ireland Law Group, LLC., I am passionate about representing consumers and provide comprehensive legal advice for matters governed by the following laws and regulations:
- Lemon Law - State laws provide remedies for purchasers of cars in order to compensate for vehicles that repeatedly fail to meet standards of quality and performance.
- Fair Credit Billing Act — Creditors are responsible for correcting billing errors with due diligence. When your creditor has failed to reverse unauthorized charges, charged the wrong amount, charged you for merchandise you never received, failed to post payments and other credits, failed to send bills to your current address before they came due, or failed to provide you with written proof of purchase, I can assert your rights.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act — Creditors are prohibited under law from harassing consumers when trying to collect debts. They are not permitted to release false information about your outstanding debts to anyone, including employers or credit reporting agencies.
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act — Your privacy with regard to your medical history is an enforceable right. Patients who have had this right violated may pursue legal action, and I stand ready to help.
- Pure Food and Drug Act — The government regulates labels on food for human consumption as well as the manufacture and sale of edible products. If a food product has made you ill, you may have a legal claim against the retailer or manufacturer. I can explain your rights and outline your options.
- Consumer Product Safety Act — If you have been injured by a dangerous or unsafe product, contact my firm for assistance.
- U.S. National Do Not Call Registry — Registrants with the U.S. National Do Not Call Registry have a right not to receive unsolicited calls from telemarketers. If your right has been violated, I can help you take legal action.
I understand that by holding businesses accountable when your rights as a consumer are violated, I can help to make those businesses more accountable to the general public. You can rely on my advocacy at each step of your claim to protect your rights and seek the compensation you deserve.
Contact a responsive Nevada attorney to protect your consumer rights
Knowing your rights as a consumer is the first step toward correcting the wrongs done to you. At Ireland Law Group, LLC., I understand your sense of frustration when those rights are violated and will take action on your behalf. Call 702-427-2110 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my Las Vegas office.