Las Vegas Attorney Resolves Varied Civil Matters
Nevada law firm offers skilled representation in civil and business matters
An important step in overcoming a challenging legal problem is choosing a lawyer who can safeguard your interests in a skilled sincere manner. I established Ireland Law Group in 2018 to apply my experience in Nevada litigation, trials and appeals to serving individuals and businesses throughout Las Vegas and Clark County with a variety of civil matters. I am dedicated to helping you achieve the results you need.
Diligent lawyer provides valuable services to individuals and businesses
Having worked with clients in multiple contexts, I make every effort to deliver the following benefits to them:
- Aggressive advocacy — Using an assertive but thoughtful approach, I focus on seeking positive results with your best interests in mind.
- Familiarity with the court system — My knowledge of Nevada courts allows me to navigate both pre-trial and post-trial proceedings with fluency, providing you with an advantage at every stage of litigation.
- Strategic planning — I analyze critical issues in your case to determine the strategy that best suits your objectives, making use of litigation alternatives whenever possible.
With skill and compassion, I dedicate personal attention to addressing your most troubling business and legal problems.
Skilled attorney assists with civil issues and appeals
My firm handles a variety of cases in several areas of practice:
- Appellate Law — As an attorney well-versed in appellate law, I can help you challenge or preserve trial decisions across a wide range of legal areas, identifying and raising key issues and delivering solid arguments in the interests of pursuing or defending an appeal.
- Family law — My firm offers limited but useful and efficient options for select domestic matters, including collaborative divorce and uncontested divorce and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Business law — I advise businesses on a number of legal issues, including breaches of contract, general and professional liability, and business litigation as well as alternative dispute resolution.
- Civil litigation — When a conflict must be dealt with in court, I represent clients through the many stages of civil, business and commercial litigation, from filing lawsuits and conducting discovery to trial, settlement or appeal.
In every type of case, I prioritize client goals, raise all available arguments or defenses, and work closely with clients to thoroughly understand all relevant facts and prepare litigants for every stage of their case.
Contact a Las Vegas attorney to schedule a free consultation
At Ireland Law Group, we provide aggressive yet thoughtful advocacy and litigation services in varied civil matters such as business, employment, civil rights and consumer protection. Call 702-427-2110 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.